Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just getting started....

I have finally joined the world of blogging. I know I am late on the scene, but it's something I've considered for a long time. I honestly couldn't decide if I really wanted to take the time. Time is such a limited resource and it slips away rapidly like sand through the fingers. I often use the phrase, "You get done what you spend time doing." This is so true! I know we all have the same 24 hours, but a third of that is sleeping, another third (or more) is doing the things you have to do, like making a living, taking care of the home, buying groceries, exercising, etc.

For someone like me who loves and wants to do so many things, I must consider wisely how my time will be spent. If I don't make any consideration of it at all, it rushes by and I can't account for it, or my "must do" list ends up pushing it's way into the "desire to do" list. So is blogging on my "desire to do" list? Perhaps. We will see how it goes.

No comments: