Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Packing is for Rats or Rats! I have to pack!

I leave for Japan in 33 hours. I have found all kinds of ways to procrastinate packing for this trip. I'm not exactly sure why. Here I am again though, writing this blog instead of putting clothes in a suitcase. The truth is I am not fond of packing. I'm never quite sure what to take, or what I will be in the mood to wear or to do, so I tend to overpack. I'm determined not to overpack this time. Maybe that is why I'm putting the process off. Perhaps it is my backward way of overcoming overpacking. If I wait long enough, I won't have time to pack much. What do you think? Will it work?

I really am too tired to pack now, I think I will go to bed and read a little........................

2 comments:

Amanda Baca said...

I hope you're all packed now!!! Have a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

so i can blame you for my procrastinating tendencies? :)

Have fun in Japan... bring me back lots of presents like the good old times when you and dad would go on your state farm trips! (Its okay not to bring home the airplane peanuts though) :)